Sunday, January 3, 2016

Top 7 favorite actors - 3

I don't know several actors that were listed so I decided to do some research. I don't know to many actors/actresses so I am going to do top 7. One of the actors that I knew was Robin Williams. I watched Mork and Mindy with Robin Williams and I also watched a cartoon with his voice - something about robots. He was very very funny and he made me smile every time I watched him. Lately I have been watching a lot of CW network lately and a lot of my favorite actors are there now. This is my list of actors and what shows/movies they are in.

1) Grant Gustin - The Flash, Glee - Very convincing actor w/ wide range of emotion
2) Emily - Bett Rickards - Arrow, The Flash - Funny, so convincing
3) Stephen Amell - Arrow , The Flash - Main Character .... i don't know??
4) Robin Williams - Mork and Mindy - Hilarious and experienced
5) Debbie Ryan - Jessie, Radio Rebel - good dramatic / comedy actor and intriguing
6) Bill Murry - Scrooged, Ghost Busters - Represents himself as the character 
7) Bob Hope - Road to Hong Kong - hilarious and convincing 

Those are my favorite actors, some my dad shows me and some my sisters have but I still love watching actors / actresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment