Saturday, January 23, 2016

Character - 7

I think that the character Cassandra is more like me. I like her because she is funny, energetic, and he seems so innocent. The second I watched Emily act as her, I knew that's who I wanted as my monologue. Something that is similar between me and my character is that we both have been tricked by someone we thought was going to help us. Then you get mad for a second and then try to play it cool. I don't know anyone like this character. I have, like I said, been tricked by someone and tried to gt them back with words just like Cassandra did so I think that would put me at some experience. The back story of Cassandra was that she was living a happy life (she wore robes) in Troy until she got envious of her older sister, Jennifer, so she prayed and prayed to Apollo asking for something that she could use to be better then her sister until one day when she was walking around, she was mysteriously invisible. She saw the god Apollo coming up to her and making her a deal. He said that he would give her the power to see into the future under a few conditions. She grabbed the scroll of conditions and said deal without giving the list a second glance. Then she later noticed that she had forgotten that she was invisible. That was the fine-print of the conditions. She was only 17 and invisible! And finally for breakfast she would have a glass of milk and a bowl of fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment